F·L·A·S·H·I·S·M

Thursday, August 04, 2005

FlashPlayer 8 Standalone - Updated


FlashPlayer 8 Standalone - Update 1
Originally uploaded by chall3ng3r.

I have got great response from Flash community with my two utilities for Macromedia FP8 Beta, FP8 Standalone and Convert2SWF8.

I received many requests and suggestions for further improvements. Many thanks to people who appreciated my work.

This update includes following features:

  • Ability to adjust height & width of the initial FP window with SWFs specs.
    Note: This feature works only with non-compressed SWF files. Disable SWF compression from “Publish Settings” dialogue.
  • Built-in SWF8 converter. When AutoConvert is checked, all SWFs will be first converted to SWF8 before loading into player window. (You’ll love this feature)

Download: FlashPlayer8_update1_setup.zip

Happy testing FP8, and don’t forget to drop a line in comments :)

// chall3ng3r //